2 killer game mode

So recently I had an idea of “kill with friends” just like survive with friends. The idea is a large map, with 9-10 generators and 2 killers. There cannot be two of the same killer and each killer can’t use the same perk as the other. For example both killers can’t have bbq. Do you guys think the option to have this would be interesting? Would you try it if it was released?

Comments

  • I'm down with that. Only problem is the devs will never do it.

  • The only problem i find are the exit gates.

    One killer can guard one door and the other the second.

  • @Anniehere said:

    The only problem i find are the exit gates.

    One killer can guard one door and the other the second.

    this can be solved by having 4 exit gates. the map is much larger so this isn't an issue

  • ok there should be a third option in the poll: "that sounds terrible but I'd try it out" 😂 because I'm curious but also really don't know how to feel about it 😂

  • Dupe killers and perks should be allowed if dupe survivors are allowed

  • Would be cool. Isn't gonna happen though. The Devs aren't going to spend money making a new game mode when they can just milk the exact same gameplay loop over and over again while devoting just the bare minimum to keep the game alive. The Devs don't care about us, we're just their cash cow, lol.

  • I am against every 2nd game mode in general. Would split the community in half which will increase the queue times trasticly.

    On top of that, this would be just a chore to ballance (and probably never happen)

    So if i had to decide if they should or should not implement this, i would never ever advocate it. It might be a nice idea on paper, but in reality, it would hurt the game more then it has use.

  • I would be for it if they would make a map with 3 exit gates, and maybe have atleast 6-8 survivors

  • I'm gonna be real with you bro, if they still havent done it after 5 years I dont think it's ever gonna happen. I would love for BHVR to prove me wrrong, but I doubt they will.

  • I like how overwatch has an arcade mode. If players could customize the settings and rules in a custom game that would be interesting. Also being able to publish it for the public that would be fun.

  • Any new game mode, however unbalanced it might be, would be fun and bring at least some new levels of excitement.