Is RPD map still on?
Today I didn't get the RPD map anytime, the map is still on?
Today I didn't get the RPD map anytime, the map is still on?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
my rpd badge offering is retired, they turned it back off lol
It is, I got it a few matches ago.
I got it too and quickly dc'd, which is not something I normally do, because I detest that map.
I got it yesterday for the first time. Wish they'd keep it disabled.
Never seen it.
edit: just saw it. Game crashed after first strike of the wailing bell. I’m sure it’s delightful.