Crown on spirit not unlocking
Just played a few matches as spirit while going for the crown and every time it says crown unlocked it is in fact not this is the only killer giving me this issue
Platform: xbox one
Tagged:
Pending
Just played a few matches as spirit while going for the crown and every time it says crown unlocked it is in fact not this is the only killer giving me this issue
Platform: xbox one
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yep i too do not have the crown for the spirit on ps4
Same thing happening to me and im on PC. Not only with spirit but with Legion and Trapper as well. It won't reward me the crown after the trial.
Late response but you not getting it for legion surprises me a bit as he was the first I went after only got Frank's crown though
But I'm glad I'm not the only one having this issue I would also like to update hag is also not popping up
I would like to test with everyone else to see who's affected on my end but can't due to irl problems anyways good luck