Deathslinger

I didn’t play for a long while and I’ve recently come back and been playing a few survivor matches. What is with all the dickslingers? Out of ten matches, 5 have had the maniacal maker shooting the ######### out of everyone. Is this just my luck or had he gained an increased following?

Comments

  • Honest opinion he needs to be left in his current state. Any changes to his 1v1 could be devastating since he sucks so much in the two other pinnacles of a good killer Mobility and Snowball. No clue why there's more Slingers.

  • if we got a cult, i'd 100% join in.

    Daddy Slinger deserves some love!


    also, people just play any original killer to unlock the crowns - and Calebs horrible map pressure makes it so he has a much harder time finding the crown & being able to win.

  • I don’t really mind him. Just wanted a little more variety to the matches. I was excited to get to face a Big Daddy Myers.