"Mettle of man" or/and "Object of obsession" doesnt work correctly
- PC, steam
- I run "Mettle of man" and "Object of obsession" with one with one goal today - make MoM revial my aura so OoO reveals the killer's aura in return. But when i FINALLY get MoM works, nothing happen.
- 1. Get into your head the dumbest idea for which you need to use a terrible perk.
2. Spend two evenings throwing matches in the name of activating MoM and see that the perks don't work as they should
3. Scream (optional).
- I have no idea if this is a one-time bug or a permanent one. I'm not that nerd to spend the same amount of time trying to activate again mmm.
Tagged:
Pending
Comments
Here is a video in which I took OoO and MoM activated MoM, healed and became disillusioned with life.
MoM and OoO issue.7z