Anniversary crowns

Is it wrong to kill the survivors that took my sparkles?

Comments

  • Well, if they took your sparkles, then more sparkles will have spawned elsewhere (just in case you didn’t know.)

    I myself will do 2 hooks, it I’m not killing during the event.

  • Happened in two matches and no more sparkles showed up.1 gen left and I figure oh well nobody is going to get the crown then if they want to gen rush🤣

  • The moment one crown dissapprears, another appears.

  • FYI, the more survivors you let escape with sparkles, the faster it will take for the community goal cosmetics to be unlocked for everyone. Just putting it out there 😘

  • @shinymon said:

    FYI, the more survivors you let escape with sparkles, the faster it will take for the community goal cosmetics to be unlocked for everyone. Just putting it out there 😘

    Ah yes the imaginary statistics😂

  • I think it's fine to kill survivors that are playing licensed characters because they don't even get a crown for escaping.

  • @shinymon said:

    FYI, the more survivors you let escape with sparkles, the faster it will take for the community goal cosmetics to be unlocked for everyone. Just putting it out there 😘

    These cosmetics aren't even close to worth sacrificing kills for lol.