So if the entity has been around for some time.. Could there be a chance to have killers from different time erras like from year 1850 when seeing Plague Doctors mean that Death has arrived
I thought it because i saw that trailer from the last stream and that mystery man with a syringe looked just like A plague doctor but he did not wear a hat but a hood
Maybe? I dunno, possibly! Sounds fun, though, I wonder what the lore would be. Maybe if they really wanted to they could give the Clown a Plaque Doctor Alternate, making it so he's a similar ability but the same general killer, the Afterpiece Tonic could be like, I dunno... An Elixer to heal?
I am terrible at coming up with new killer ideas.
Maybe? I dunno, possibly! Sounds fun, though, I wonder what the lore would be. Maybe if they really wanted to they could give the Clown a Plaque Doctor Alternate, making it so he's a similar ability but the same general killer, the Afterpiece Tonic could be like, I dunno... An Elixer to heal?
I am terrible at coming up with new killer ideas.
Maybe he could use his syringe to get survivors infected with that corruption what those plants did to some killers
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes it's very likely/possible.
Maybe? I dunno, possibly! Sounds fun, though, I wonder what the lore would be. Maybe if they really wanted to they could give the Clown a Plaque Doctor Alternate, making it so he's a similar ability but the same general killer, the Afterpiece Tonic could be like, I dunno... An Elixer to heal?
I am terrible at coming up with new killer ideas.