This anniversary is over for console players

It started with the killer freezing now its the whole game that doesnt work anymore. My friends and I couldnt even connect to a game because of a timeout in the lobby (3 times in a row) even with reset of the game from all party. Then in solo q i’ve found a game … of course anything going on was making the game lag or freeze for 2/3 seconds wich made me lose my chases. All of that mixed with trolls/noobs/grinders and usual camper/focus tunnel…. Nice anniversary to many more years of useless cosmetics and infinite dlc realeases cant wait to not be able to play the 6th anniversary.

Comments

  • for a lot of console players the event never even started cause they couldn’t play it.

  • I'm honestly surprised console players can even launch the game to see that the event is over, let alone play it

  • I by pass the lag by playing Ghost Face, his power isn't that taxing on the frame rate so I can actually have normal matches. Plus, I also really enjoy his power

  • @Zcarr said:

    It started with the killer freezing now its the whole game that doesnt work anymore. My friends and I couldnt even connect to a game because of a timeout in the lobby (3 times in a row) even with reset of the game from all party. Then in solo q i’ve found a game … of course anything going on was making the game lag or freeze for 2/3 seconds wich made me lose my chases. All of that mixed with trolls/noobs/grinders and usual camper/focus tunnel…. Nice anniversary to many more years of useless cosmetics and infinite dlc realeases cant wait to not be able to play the 6th anniversary.

    You got log in bonuses so yay🤑

  • I'm just sad.

    I knew the actual event wouldn't be too interesting but i can at least earn some BPs with the cakes,right?

    No,not even that.

    BHVR seriously couldn't care less about a majority of its playerbase and just release such a terribly unfinished chapter that completely trashed performance for 4 whole weeks already and we STILL have to wait another 2 weeks for a POTENTIAL fix for this whole mess.

    And even then,the event will be long gone.The only BIG opportunity for the players to earn lots of BPs to make that awful grind a bit more manageable.

    Thanks BHVR.

    And don't forget guys

    Screenshot_20210617-121011.png


  • This really, really isn't a console issue, it's just a DbD issue. Anyone not running the game on top hardware (that includes current-gen consoles, from what I've seen and been told by current-gen owners) is dealing with the same BS.

  • Well they said they would focus on the anniversary event more. I guess if the game doesn’t work you can’t really tell they didn’t focus more on it like they said. 🤷‍♂️

  • The event never fully started for us.