Will The Bloodweb Be Reworked?

It is, 5 years in, very grindy and RNG based, which can be insanely painful.

Why not make it some sort of shop at The Watcher? Where you can just buy the perks you want, and the addons you want?

Maybe make the rarer addons have a cooldown to buy them? So common & uncommon and Rare can be bought any time, but the ultra rares can only be bought once every <x> hours, to prevent Survivors & Killers from also bringing super powerful items/addons?


I don't know; I'm just flinging an idea at the wall. But the bloodweb is considered by most to be the worst aspect of the game; spending millions of BP and praying you get the perk you want, then can power it up...

It worked fine back before there we so many perks and addons, but not anymore. No offense to the devs; no one could have seen this coming 5 years ago.

Comments

  • Spent over a million bp leveling up my demo to p3. I have nothing to show for it. I have 2.3k hours and still don't have every character leveled up. This game is wayyyy too grindy to be fun. It shouldn't take thousands of hours to level up and play the characters I want.