I'm so sad.
Was waiting for one of my swf to invite me so I played a match of killer to pass the time. And all I have to say is, 5 times in just ONE chase did my second blink glitch out and refuse to charge. It happened throughout the whole match but holy ######### it's never happened so many times in a row. So I had to chase the person with basically one blink and that resulted in the chase lasting almost a minute longer than it should've. Hate to say it but nurse is slowly coming to a point where she's borderline unplayable. This is the most detrimental nurse bug I've seen in a long time and it's been happening for a while. Just seems to have gotten even worse.
Wish I could show gameplay but it won't let me upload my files so that's fun. Just the sad life of a nurse main :)
Comments
Yee ######### happens to me at least once a game...
Hasn't this bug been here for about a year now?
Yeah but it would usually only happen once every few matches. Now it happens about 7-8 times a match if I'm lucky.
Not even going to ask when this will be fixed..
Sorry to Nurse Mains.
Nurse pretty much buggy and will be forgotten. You can never tell what work and what doesn't.
Working as intended. Dev's don't want you playing Nurse, so they just let her bugs fester and worsen to discourage playing her without outright deleting her.
Blight happens as well( after a charge and you get stuck until you use 5 charges and swing to be able to move again)
Nope, I've been consistently having good internet for the past year. Several hundred mbps. And every other game I have runs perfectly.
I whole heartedly agree that's why they don't fix nurse.
Upload speed is also fine, and considering how many other bugs nurse has I highly doubt it's a latency thing. Just another bug to add to Sally's long list I suppose.
I've also seen this happen to several streamers who have internet connections I dream of having.