No way out is my new senpai

So in the new developer update for this month, it was noted that no way out would be buffed to have a maximum of 60 seconds of blockage, and will only activate when a survivor goes to touch a gate, which can prolong its effect even longer. 

I don't know this might feel from a survivor perspective (I can guess it might feel boring since it essentially blocks off your only objective for a while), but this feels pretty sexy on the killer side. It takes a ton of pressure off of the endgame, which is usually your worst hour. 

And that's why I'm here to announce that I'm eloping with NWO and y'all can't stop me

Comments

  • Seems like a nice buff you can combine with Bitter Murmur to quarantee chasing someone during endgame and not fear gates being opened. At the same time, if you're not chasing someone and No Wat Out activates, survivors can just play super immersed for a minute and it won't help you at all.

  • Might be nice to have end game perks if keys ever get nerfed :^)

  • @gentacle said:

    Might be nice to have end game perks if keys ever get nerfed :^)

    Why deal with keys when you can play stridor spirit

  • @CakeDuty said:

    Seems like a nice buff you can combine with Bitter Murmur to quarantee chasing someone during endgame and not fear gates being opened. At the same time, if you're not chasing someone and No Wat Out activates, survivors can just play super immersed for a minute and it won't help you at all.

    *Laughs in Doctor*

  • @ShamelessPigMain said:

    So in the new developer update for this month, it was noted that no way out would be buffed to have a maximum of 60 seconds of blockage, and will only activate when a survivor goes to touch a gate, which can prolong its effect even longer. 

    I don't know this might feel from a survivor perspective (I can guess it might feel boring since it essentially blocks off your only objective for a while), but this feels pretty sexy on the killer side. It takes a ton of pressure off of the endgame, which is usually your worst hour. 

    And that's why I'm here to announce that I'm eloping with NWO and y'all can't stop me

    So stbfl, noed, blood warden and no way out. This will be fun 😈

  • @Edgars_Raven said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/263037/no-way-out-is-my-new-senpai

    So stbfl, noed, blood warden and no way out. This will be fun 😈

    Quite literally saving the best for last