The game map

What do you guys think about meat plant? I recently came back to the game and was playing killer,saw they changed a ton of pallet loops and stuff. They feel alot safer and like there is more pallets. Am I just imagining or?

Comments

  • No, you're not imagining things. The Game was changed from the most killer-sided map in DBD to one of the most survivor-sided maps in the graphics update. This is because there are 24 pallets if I remember correctly, and all but a couple of them are incredibly safe.

    It's not fun. If you're a killer who can avoid/break pallets easy, like Bubba or Nurse or Nemesis, then you have a much better time. For anyone else though, it's a living hell.

  • @Altarf said:

    No, you're not imagining things. The Game was changed from the most killer-sided map in DBD to one of the most survivor-sided maps in the graphics update. This is because there are 24 pallets if I remember correctly, and all but a couple of them are incredibly safe.

    It's not fun. If you're a killer who can avoid/break pallets easy, like Bubba or Nurse or Nemesis, then you have a much better time. For anyone else though, it's a living hell.

    Good to know thank you for the response!

  • I like that it's brighter. I don't trip over my Blendette teammates anymore.

  • The Game is the sole reason I run Brutal Strength on M1 killers.

  • Were there really fewer pallets before? Many of the loops are the exact same, just now the top floor walls are gone.

  • Kind of off topic but I recently had a game while I was using starstruck with agitation and holy ######### did I expose everyone everytime I hooked playing that map lol

  • Nope, you are not imagining things. This is nothing more than a mere item on The Realm Beyond's endless list of unforgivable mistakes. This map used to be one of the deadliest maps in the game, not to mention a paradies for stealth killers, and now it is nothing more than Palle Town 2.0