I forgot about the 5th Anniversary on June 30th...

Dead By Deadlight is so low on my list of priorities that I literally forgot to login 2 days ago even if to only claim the free Bloodpoints and Iridescent Shards, this wouldn't haved happened if the game wasn't so broken recently because I never forget to participate in event from my favorite games


Poor quality and optimization causes frustrated players to have a lack of engagement when the game is barely functioning, usually experienced by EA or Bethesda players


I really wanted that 9K Iridescent Shards to buy a new original survivor because I still have a lot of them locked and they don't have any new unique ability like killers so not really worth that $5 to me unless I really like their design, guess I will just get remaining 6K now that I remembered the 5th Anniversary by coming across it on Youtube (I wasn't subscribed to DBD's official channel but now I wish I was)


So how is everyone's DBD anniversary going so far?

Comments

  • Nevermind, I just got informed that I will be able to claim all 9K shards just by logging in during the first 7 days😅


    Now let me just finish downloading this update that ######### takes forever on PS4 so that I can get them sweet golden crowns for my favorite killers and survivors🤤