Big lag UNPLAYABLE!
I dont know if the cause is the new update, but it is very IMPOSSIBLE to play Nemesis because of the huge LAG.
Nemesis is Mister Lagguy da di.
I pay for that crap.
Please repair it fastly.
I dont know if the cause is the new update, but it is very IMPOSSIBLE to play Nemesis because of the huge LAG.
Nemesis is Mister Lagguy da di.
I pay for that crap.
Please repair it fastly.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Are you on Console?
Coz it isn't just Nemesis thay causes the lag and frame drops. This is an issue console players dealt with for 4 years before it got patched. Whatever they did with the chapter release reverted athe fizlxes they made. It honsetly feels so ######### playing dbd now. I am actually hating this experience,but hey-ho, pc gets priority...
I'm on XBox one... Playing surviver is not so bad...
Really? I play on PS4. Killer and Survivor are atrocious. Every action causes a frame drop. A gen repair, a skill-check, unhook, hook, cleanse a Hex, open a chest, hit a survivor, lunge at a survivor, activate power, drop a pallet, break the pallet, a notification of a perk triggering...you name it, it drops frames.
I’m on pc and it’s pretty bad right now for me. Freezes and disconnects. I can’t finish a round without the game timing out if I can even get into a game.
That's funny, I just switched to killer on PS4 and I don't think the lag is as detrimental as it is to survivors.
Yeah pretty much all killers, and survivors, are bad to play now because of the freezes. But Nemesis especially, I'm not even kidding, EVERY TIME you try to use his power the game freezes. And when survivors Dead Hard, your game freezes, whether you're the survivor or the killer.
Its not just Nemesis sweetie.
I literally cannot play Spirit, Huntress or Hag without freezing into place as if I'm in Antarctica nude.