Is Blight Too Map Dependent to be Top 3?

Just played some games on Coldwind with Blight. I slid off many of the structures I did not expect to. Hills. Killshack. Hay barrels.

Then I played on Hawkins and couldn’t get through a door way with good timing.

I think as good as his potential is, he might need to slide down the tier list for the killers that can perform on more maps than Autohaven and Macmillan, which is pretty much the only maps the streamers I’ve seen play on.

Comments

  • Maybe, but Nurse is also pretty map dependent and she's still the best killer in the game

  • @TricksOTM said:

    Nope, you can most definitely win on any map with Blight. His collision is a bit janky at the moment. Not your fault. That being said, if you expect to play Rotten Fields or Hawkins the same way you'd play Coal Tower then you just need to spend more time on him. In other words, you need to git gud, unfortunately, and memorize which structures you can and can't bounce off of. I would even say that in his current state swamp maps are way harder than the ones you mentioned. Every other tree is covered in butter. Good luck!

    You know what? I can see that. We have to memorize the bad collision spots on each map.

    But he did perform terribly when you butter off a structure, then enter cooldown.