Tomes by Killer Challenge

Does anybody know which Tomes by number are associated by which killer challenges? I'm going back and completing them I could have sworn there was a huntress one and I can't find it anywhere...

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @Tower_XVI said:

    Does anybody know which Tomes by number are associated by which killer challenges? I'm going back and completing them I could have sworn there was a huntress one and I can't find it anywhere...

    Huntress was tome 3 or 4 i think, it's best to look through each of them, if you find the Huntress' Hatchet icon you're looking in the right place

  • Tome III - Escalation was the Tome that accompanied the Third Rift in Dead by Daylight and was released on 29 April 2020. The Characters chosen for this Tome were Kate Denson , Dwight Fairfield , Anna (The Huntress ), and Julie Kostenko (member of The Legion ). 1 Overview 2 Memories & Logs 2.1 Kate Denson: Back to Zero 2.1.1 Memory 3221 2.1.2 Memory 3222 2.1.3 Memory 3223 2.1.4 Memory 3224 2.1.5 Memory 3225 2.2 Anna: A Lovely War 2.2.1 Memory 2432 2.2.2 Memory 2433 2.2.3 Memory 2434 2.2.4 Memory

    Tome 3.

  • Tome 1: Trapper

    Tome 2: Doctor & Spirit

    Tome 3: Huntress & Legion

    Tome 4: Wraith & Hag

    Tome 5: Hillbilly, Clown & Blight

    Tome 6: Nurse & Oni

    Tome 7: Plague & Trapper


    Hope it helps