I have designed Crowns for the next decades
Just a joke, pls dont ban.
Just a joke, pls dont ban.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Bold of you to assume the devs won’t reuse the same crowns
OR
You could keep adding small pieces to it until you have a whole golden frisbee floating above your head
I actually snorted at this. Well done.
All these and current ones have one thing in common -> noone will ever wear them outside of event
Let's be real the crowns are pretty pointless and bad. No one uses them out the event, you cant get them on everyone and it's just not all that amazing for an event. I'd honestly rather BP than the crowns