PlayStation 4 freeze
My game dead n'y daylight freeze when I dead hard or juste move I freeze often
Thanks you if you patch this freeze
Tagged:
Pending
My game dead n'y daylight freeze when I dead hard or juste move I freeze often
Thanks you if you patch this freeze
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The game right now on ps4 is not very good to play. While in chase it lags out and you lose distance and then when you use dead hard, you end up in a worse position. So many game breaking bugs.
Mostly in chase or near the killer but also massive lag spikes when the killer is at the other end of the map.
What a shame.