so this will spubd dumb so be nice but since on pc after 1 year you could earn legacy on pc

Could it be possible to repate it for console not for the original 8 but for the new people dlc not included for the same time frame so people can see who's put time to master a character or all of them sorry to ask was really curious is all

Comments

  • there is a reason why they implemented the legacy skins:
    they wanted to reward players who grinded a lot in the game (kinda like this halloween event should be), before making a huge rework to the bloodweb itself by making it way easier to get the levels done. right now, a lvl 50 bloodweb is nothing compared with the old lvl 50 bloodweb, so if they'd make you able to earn legacys again, than you'd be able to gain A LOT of them in a lot less time than it took us to get them. also they'd have to create new legacy skins for every killer there is not, not only trapper, wraith, billy and nurse. same goes for survivors.
    i think the only way to get a legacy now should be by getting it back after loosing your progress (like me ;-; ).

  • Thankyou while I may be a consol gamer I would willingly for a time let them use the old blood web for even a chance at one (I mean why not do a poll on the most used new killer or new survivor (not sure if doc or hag counts so on about the others) but I would even give up my huntress prestige's and I know I might not ever get the chance but I'm just saying what id be willing to do to earn it though tbh id still like for sometime to have the old bw for prestige if you wanted to go past p3
  • Now to clarify without the text wall I mean if people wanted to try and earn a legacy on console they would have to use the old web design and still have the time frame if they wanted to compete in it but the requirements would be you have to have a certain number of hours logged for that character and be p3 then you'd have to go up to for a limited time p6 to earn it showing your dedication to the game and the grind and not getting p3 from dbp events
  • They could always do console exclusive legacy skins.

    PS4 - Dark blue legacy
    XONE - Baby gunk green legacy

    SMITE has skins like this for two gods. And kingdom Hearts 3 will also do something similar with key blades.

    Just an idea so PC players don't feel like their earned exclusive is no longer special to them specifically. 
  • Oblitiry said:
    They could always do console exclusive legacy skins.

    PS4 - Dark blue legacy
    XONE - Baby gunk green legacy

    SMITE has skins like this for two gods. And kingdom Hearts 3 will also do something similar with key blades.

    Just an idea so PC players don't feel like their earned exclusive is no longer special to them specifically. 
    See now this is something I would do anything to get as I said having to prestige 6 times and have the necessary hours to earn a full p3 set outside a dbp event but to make it harder you have to show true devotion and use the old web for it