Chance for Macmillan Estate increase? or bad luck?
7 of my last 10 matches have been on Macmillan Estate and ive still yet to see RCPD. Anyone else getting MacMillan a lot?
7 of my last 10 matches have been on Macmillan Estate and ive still yet to see RCPD. Anyone else getting MacMillan a lot?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Higher number, higher chance to be picked
Most map has the chance of 10
Badham has the chance of 3
Haddon has the chance of 11
Yes, 9/10 mcmillain. I the 1 time its not, its damn lery's
Havent seen Thompson house in months.
Never been on the RPD map.
I haven't seen RPD yet either. All of those offerings are on my Hag, but I am trying to go mostly Freddy to farm the event more efficiently. Plus I don't trust that it is actually fixed.
For me it's been only coldwind and a couple indoor maps for some reason since the update. In my last 10 games I've gotten:
7/10 Coldwind Maps:
3/10 Indoor Maps