Anyone else had killers repeatedly dcing for no reason?
Three games tonight I've had 3 killers dc on me unexpectedly for no reason, has this happened to anyone else?
Three games tonight I've had 3 killers dc on me unexpectedly for no reason, has this happened to anyone else?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Could be console killers crashing.
It's common enough for me at least that I'm not playing until console is fixed. It's next to unplayable.
Yeah, I've had some killers disconnect. It has been while they were chasing someone though so I'm sure it was a game crash or loss of internet. There were some technical problems heightened by the 5.0 release that they are still working on.
I've had a few DC the moment their hex totem was destroyed. Some others I assumed were console performance crashes.
as killer tonight my game crashed and it counted it as a dc - i lost 2 pips. I'm assuming the survivors in my match saw it as i dc'd when i didn't...it happened to me as survivor last night too
probably some were crashes
It's consoles users crashing. There were 2 killers randomly disconnect today I'm pretty sure they crashed since they were console users.