Not much of an event but at least the cakes are solid. Finally finished p3ing/perking out my handful of killers, after a bajillion years of grinding, so I'm onto perking out and crowning survivors now
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh you meant levels, for some reason I thought prestige lol.
Change mine to 50+ then.
All my characters are level 50 already, but I have gone through 50 bloodwebs
Taking the opportunity to p3 hag, plague, and twins and get the last few perks on zarina I wanted.
Not much of an event but at least the cakes are solid. Finally finished p3ing/perking out my handful of killers, after a bajillion years of grinding, so I'm onto perking out and crowning survivors now