The Anniversary Event is Broken, and I'm Incredibly Upset
Played through multiple stressful games to get the new crown cosmetic, couldn't even find it my first game, am currently too high rank (purple) so everyone is playing super sweaty, making it REALLY hard to survive on top of finding the stupid thing. The final game I was the last survivor and I just let the killer down me, hoping they would give me hatch.
They did.
And I didn't get the crown...
I had picked it up. It's bugged.
I have been as supportive as I can with Behavior, because I know how ridiculously hard it is to make a game, especially a multiplayer competitive game like this one. But Jesus, my game still has tons of graphical bugs, freezes contantly when the killer is Nemisis, and the 5th year anniversary event doesn't even work. I'm just over it.
Comments