[Missing Translation]: PC - Key Binding - italian language

Description: When i click on the "Options" on the main menu, the game shows this screen where there are some entries, and i click on the "KeyBinding". Here there are some keys aren't translated into italian language but it's remain into english language (Screenshot 1). If i change into english language, the game don't have any problem (Screenshot 2).

WHAT TO ADD IN THE DESCRIPTION

1)I login into my account

2)I'm awaiting which my main menu of the game is loading

3)I click on the "options" button on the main menu

4)the game shows this screen where there are some entries, and i click on the "KeyBinding".

5)Here there are some keys aren't translated into italian language but it's remain into english language (Screenshot 1).

6) If i change into english language, the game don't have any problem (Screenshot 2).

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

  • Frequency of the issue: already
  • Platform: PC
  • Version game: 5.0.2
  • Language: italian

1.a)Missing translation: "Space"

My italian translation: "Spazio"

1.b)Missing translation: "Right"

My italian translation: "Destra"

1.c)Missing translation: "Left"

My italian translation: "Sinistra"

1.d)Missing translation: "Up"

My italian translation: "Sopra"

1.e)Missing translation: "Down"

My italian translation: "Giù"

DOCUMENTS TO ADD

Image 1 =>

Inked20210701231729_1_LI.jpg

Image 2 =>

Inked20210701231413_1_LI.jpg

I hope which this company translate this missing key into italian language.

Tagged: Pending

Comments