Did the new map get pulled again?
I saw that BHVR announced that the map had been turned back on for live servers, but after playing roughly 20 matches I haven't come across it once.
I saw that BHVR announced that the map had been turned back on for live servers, but after playing roughly 20 matches I haven't come across it once.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nope, I literally just played in it unfortunately.
They might as well just have made a map of nothing but hallways and corners.
The matchmaker wasn't set to favor the new map yet, so you only have like a 1 in 36 (~3%) chance of getting it.
I've yet to see it either.
Wow. To think of all the new players that jumped into this game because of Resident Evil, and no doubt they are probably hating every minute of it. It's bad enough that the game runs like crap, and that the grind is painstaking for newcomers, but the fact that there's no proper mode that would allow new players to train unless they amass a group of friends to play a game that they themselves just started playing...it's amazing we stick around at all.
When the day comes and dead by daylight has legit competition, people will be so quick to kick this game to the curb, and rightly so.