[Bug Graphic]: PC - Year 5 is cutting

Description: When i put with the mouse over this item called as "Anniversary toolboox" , here the image of the 5 Years isn't cut (Screenshot 1). If i put the mouse over the "Sacrifical cake", the year 5 is cutting (Screenshot 2)

Step by Step:

1)I login into my account

2)I'm awaiting which the game is loading

3)I click on the "Plays as survive" button on the main menu

4)I click on the "Bloodweb" button on the left menu

5)I've put the mouse over this item called as "Anniversary toolboox" , here the image of the 5 Years isn't cut (Screenshot 1).

6)If i put the mouse over the "Sacrifical cake", the year 5 is cutting (Screenshot 2)


Platform: PC

Language: italian

Character: Survivor and Killers

Version game: 5.0.2

Screenshot:

Image 1 =>

20210701175600_1.jpg

Image 2 =>

20210701175609_1.jpg

Image 3 =>

20210701180233_1.jpg

I hope which your team fix this small issue where the value 5 Year of the Anniversary will be shown "Anniversary toolboox"

Tagged: Pending

Comments