Has anyone figured out what the "surprise" about event cakes is?
Genuinely wondering if someone discovered what that was all about, as I cannot imagine it is only about spawning crowns. Or is it?
Tagged:
Trusted
Genuinely wondering if someone discovered what that was all about, as I cannot imagine it is only about spawning crowns. Or is it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Shows crown within 8 meters and audio cue when it moves.
Hmmm... Does that work for all survivors, independently of who brought the anniversary cake offering? Because, I can't remember for sure, but I am quite certain that happened even when I put an escape cake offering, because I didn't have any anniversary ones.
Its supposed to be personal but i wouldn't be surprised if it slipped through and gave it to everyone.
I think you have a purple aura on the crowns I didn’t see it be4 put a cake on and I could see it from a few meters away
Hmmm... Kinda baffled that this is what the surprise is all about. This event really is nothing new than just recylced assets from last year, is it? Not that any event had ever been anything special, but still... At least there was something different during Summer BBQ, for instance. Or Hallowed Blight, for that matter.
Yeah I’m pretty sure it’s the purple aura when you’re near a crown pedestal.
Is "shows" an Aura?
yeah but it's more like "see-throught-your character or grass from 2m" aura than a 8m one ^^
Okay cool.
Well, thanks to all those who clarified this for me. Appreciate it.