mods, tell us about cakes

is it intended to be this few cakes? like from I've seen, everyone is complaining about this. do developers greed on digital currency aswell?

Comments

  • I get plenty of cakes on my killers (like 2/3 each bloodweb), but because survivors also have 3 event items of same rarity, I'm lucky if I can get at least one cake on them per bloodweb. :/

  • @CakeDuty said:

    I get plenty of cakes on my killers (like 2/3 each bloodweb), but because survivors also have 3 event items of same rarity, I'm lucky if I can get at least one cake on them per bloodweb. :/

    Yeah i wish theyd lower their spawn rate i have way more of them then the offering.

  • I have all the flashlights & no cakes… I hate using flashlights on controller. Such a waste for me.

    Im lucky if I see a cake once every 5 bloodwebs

  • I’m rarely getting cakes I want cakkeeeeeee

    I have a lot of flashlights tho

  • Most games I have no cakes and I don't blame people. I'm playing characters I don't normally use to get crowns for them. I'd have to spend more than 50k bp to get a new web that MIGHT have a cake in it, which might only double my BP. So many killers camp and tunnel, it's just not worth it as a solo survivor.