Can someone explain?

I booted up DBD tonight after I got done with a ton of work. Heard about these 'crowns' that you have to escape with. The 'news' doesn't give any specifics, from what I know you just escape with a original character holding the 'crown' and you get access to limited time skins?

I just got out with Meg holding crown (had the sparkles) and I haven't gotten anything. Not even an achievement.

Am I missing something? Or where can I get the rundown for this event cause I'm not exactly sure what to do.

Thanks (sorry if its been asked already or I'm just blind/cant read).

Comments

  • You just get that crown as cosmetics on Meg now. Nothing else

  • On a non-licensed character, you should get a crown cosmetic for that character's head if you escape with the crown sparkles/just get it as Killer.

    I have heard of the glitch where you don't get the crown, though.

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    You just get that crown as cosmetics on Meg now. Nothing else

    Oh alright, it just showed up now AFTER I made this thread. Zzzz.

    Thanks for the quick answer (both of you). o7