RPD Memory Leak?
Has anyone else experienced extreme frame rate loss on RPD ? I've been playing nurse and got RPD 3 times in a row and every time I run into a survivor I get 5fps for the rest of the game.
Has anyone else experienced extreme frame rate loss on RPD ? I've been playing nurse and got RPD 3 times in a row and every time I run into a survivor I get 5fps for the rest of the game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I should add I have a 2080rtx, 10th gen i7 @ ghz
I, weirdly, had my mouse start moving at about 2 inches on-screen per 5 minutes after I played ONE match and logged out. And it was the Asylum. I had to force-close Steam as a whole to end whatever process was doing it.
Heads up. My FPS drops on PC every time my drivers need an update.
No idea why this happens at random, I have a GTX1060 and I almost never have this issue, I get steady 90 fps... I don't know if unlocking your FPS cap will help, I removed the cap since I started playing and never had this issue...
It stopped happening a couple days after I posted this. My drivers are always updated, it's like the first thing my computer checks before I'm even done reading my emails.
Rpd can f off leak. Id uninstall this game i got that map 3 times in a row. Screw that ๐