XP Offering?
Since Iri Shards are really grindy to get, I was thinking that there should be offerings to increase the amount of XP players get per trial to reduce the grind to get shards. What are your thoughts?
Since Iri Shards are really grindy to get, I was thinking that there should be offerings to increase the amount of XP players get per trial to reduce the grind to get shards. What are your thoughts?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
From a lore stand point it wouldn't make sense since the Player level is different from character level. From a gameplay perspective yes.
Oh, I'd love that! I think most people would!
Except the Devs, because shards are designed to be grindy to "gently" encourage you to use real money... Sigh
Yeah specially with the current event we have one new bloodweb every 24h plqyer dont level fast enough for that. The rest of the event is garbage i think this is the only good thing in the anniversary