150% infinite speed boost
I was running lithe, Inner Strength, Bite the Bullet and Iron Will and when i went through a window on Father Campbell's Chapel: Crotus Prenn Asylum while getting chased as the obsession by Wraith i had an infinite Lithe speed boost, i tested to see if it was still active after i went down by letting myself get hit and then hooked and even while hooked/after i got unhooked i still had Lithe. This was on PC.
Tagged:
Pending
Comments
Yeah, I had the same issue
Hi bhvr if you see this aswell this happened for alert , its basicaly old OoO and u see even after hooked.... so yeah
This happened to me as well and I was also running Lithe (Different map - Autohaven - and my build was entirely different otherwise). I vaulted a window at the start of a chase and got a permanent speed boost for the remainder of the match. I'd rather not get a ban for hacking if I can help it (Killer got pretty salty and thought I was cheating). Here's the log from the game session in question.
Thank you for your time.
DeadByDaylight.logI've also just had this, permanent lithe. I tried using lithe again to get rid of it, and being hooked didn't stop it either.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8LCvIaNZZM