Is there some weird Legion challenge I don’t know about?!

For the last week(ish) I’ve noticed something weird about the many Legions I’ve been against.

None of them use FF.

Not even once.

And they’re not new players judging from their cosmetics. And in the post match I can see they’re either green or purple ranks.

Its so strange.

Comments

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    For the last week(ish) I’ve noticed something weird about the many Legions I’ve been against.

    None of them use FF.

    Not even once.

    And they’re not new players judging from their cosmetics. And in the post match I can see they’re either green or purple ranks.

    Its so strange.

    I may have accidentally caused an uptake in stealth legions. Maybe.

  • These Legions aren’t being stealthy. They’re just not using their power at all.

  • Hmm, that is odd. Maybe theyre just there for the crown and dont care otherwise.

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    For the last week(ish) I’ve noticed something weird about the many Legions I’ve been against.

    None of them use FF.

    Not even once.

    And they’re not new players judging from their cosmetics. And in the post match I can see they’re either green or purple ranks.

    Its so strange.

    Lol I was thinking same thing about basement trapper. Every other game and red ranks. Hate to see it.

  • I've gotten barely any Legions this past week.

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    For the last week(ish) I’ve noticed something weird about the many Legions I’ve been against.

    None of them use FF.

    Not even once.

    And they’re not new players judging from their cosmetics. And in the post match I can see they’re either green or purple ranks.

    Its so strange.

    There have been times where i just forget too and i had people ask me that very question. You get so focused on looping you just forget you can run. Its more of a thing people do when people havent been using him super long.

  • @van9684 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/262401/is-there-some-weird-legion-challenge-i-don-t-know-about

    Lol I was thinking same thing about basement trapper. Every other game and red ranks. Hate to see it.

    Basement trapper not using traps?

  • Honestly, I've mained Legion for a while now and I can say that some games you just don't need FF. Sure, it's good for map traveral and you can injure very quickly, but if you get tunnel vision or you are already chasing an injured survivor, there isn't much need to use your power.

  • Thats largely cause their power is useless at downing a survivor, making it kinda pointless to use outside of a healthy survivor or as a chain reaction.