Dear Bhvr

May I please play the video game?

I've sat here on console for two hours.

"Looking for match..." is what I've seen for a very long time. I can't play killer and I have no clue why. Just no. But for some reason a survivor is what I can play jjjjuuusssssttttttt fine. Why have forsaken me?

Love, DwarvenTavern

P.S. HELP

Comments

  • @DwarvenTavern said:

    May I please play the video game?

    I've sat here on console for two hours.

    "Looking for match..." is what I've seen for a very long time. I can't play killer and I have no clue why. Just no. But for some reason a survivor is what I can play jjjjuuusssssttttttt fine. Why have forsaken me?

    Love, DwarvenTavern

    P.S. HELP

    Everyone is playing killer because it's 0 effort to get crowns.

  • @DwarvenTavern said:

    May I please play the video game?

    I've sat here on console for two hours.

    "Looking for match..." is what I've seen for a very long time. I can't play killer and I have no clue why. Just no. But for some reason a survivor is what I can play jjjjuuusssssttttttt fine. Why have forsaken me?

    Love, DwarvenTavern

    P.S. HELP

    Too many killers not enough survivors. I’d feel bad but you all brought this on yourselves.

  • @van9684 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/262380/dear-bhvr

    Too many killers not enough survivors. I’d feel bad but you all brought this on yourselves.

    The one time there's more killers.

  • True, but it's the time where that consistently happens. I remember when GF came out, I just dropped the game all together and played Deathgarden instead.