So fooking crazy how this game community is sooo split.

Remember at the end of the day people...... It's a fooking game!!!

Comments

  • No need to think about the other side if you only play only one side of the game, thats the real issue

  • It's not crazy at all to me.

    It's pure pvp, and some people only play one side, or mostly one side. 
    When they have trouble they consider their sides point of view, and not the others. 
    It annoys the other side. 
    It makes people draw lines and split into 2 major tribes. 
    There's moderates, sure, but mostly people on one side or the other.

    Happens in almost everything. 
  • It's not crazy at all to me.

    It's pure pvp, and some people only play one side, or mostly one side. 
    When they have trouble they consider their sides point of view, and not the others. 
    It annoys the other side. 
    It makes people draw lines and split into 2 major tribes. 
    There's moderates, sure, but mostly people on one side or the other.

    Happens in almost everything. 
    Oh yea I understand. I played only survivor for awhile and then I decided to player more killer to get a better understanding of how they feel and I can see the problems they're dealing with, but some isn't necessarily that bad and if killers strictly play killer only, then they don't see the problems that survivors have to deal with either.

    So the best way to understand both sides is to play both killer and survivor to get a better understanding.