When this matchmaking and ranking system will be fixed?
I'm really tired of matching with ape teammates, i'm looping killer for more than 2.5-3mins no gens are popping, and im dying on my first hook, no one comes for the save because somehow, my teammates are deciding to do gens instead and letting me die on my first hook where they are not doing the gens when im looping the killer.
My other match was the same but with a more huge shame, im hooked again after a long loop and my teammate decided to come to me and do the gen next to me instead, and watched how im dying on my first hook again.
Third match (those are in row matches btw), teammates got downed like in less than 20 secs, one was afk, and killer gave me the hatch because i was the last one who is looping good. But i don't care about escaping or not. I just want to matched with decent teammates because im in rank 1. Those all games were red ranks also. I know ranks means nothing but that's what i'm complaining about. I want to be matched with good teammates and also want to play against a good killer. Waste of 3 event cakes.
Comments