Why do so many matches have a player DC during load-in today?!
I’m lucky to actually spin into a match 1 out of each 4 attempts! “A player disconnected while the match was loading.”
Ok so I’m playing PS4 and lag-spikes/stutters/whatever-you-want-to-call-them still run rampant. I’ve got crossplay off, so everyone else I see is also on console. Could this be the reason for all the disconnects? Plausible, but I have yet to be booted from any matches while loading myself.
Is there some other reason? People shopping around for stacked cake offerings perhaps? Are you experiencing this on other platforms?
It’s just weird to me, that it’s SOOOO common as of today!
Comments
I'm pretty sure they get kicked out of the game. Ive had some dcs in games with 3 or 4 cakes and the cakes aren't as common as they used to be. The console experience is certainly unique.
I'm on Ps4 btw
Seen people leaving if theres a mori which is understandable, people looking for a chilled event.