Can you get crowns on licensed characters?
The only reason I'm asking is that when I was playing Jill with my friend I could pick up the crown. Are you supposed to be able to do that?
The only reason I'm asking is that when I was playing Jill with my friend I could pick up the crown. Are you supposed to be able to do that?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think no because i escaped with crown as Leon. But i did not get any cosmetic.
You won't get the cosmetic on licensed characters but you can get the extra BP from it.
I'm still not getting them on anyone.
Even after a restart.
Sadly, you can't. Which is devasting, as most of my mains are licensed characters.