Need help figuring out bugged party for PC game pass!

I play DBD using the Microsoft PC Game Pass (So technically am playing the Microsoft Store version of the game). I don't know if steam or consoles have this same problem, but occasionally the party system will mess up, making it to where it still says my friend is in the lobby after we exit a match. The ONLY way to fix this is for me to restart my game. This happens to me almost every other game, and I don't really want to have to restart every single time...

Another thing is sometimes when someone joins my party I don't see them, or maybe if I'm in a full party it doesn't show someone readied up but they say they are... Just small lobby glitches, and the only way to get around this is to restart. very annoying! If anyone else has these problems, or knows a fix please let me know.

Comments

  • Playing on Steam and I get occasionally have those issues as well. Though right now it’s pretty rare for me. And in most cases it’s enough for me to go back to the main menu and open a new lobby.