If i paid for something that i don't like, I'm complaining period
I'm all for saying nothing if you ain't got nothing nice to say most of the time..but when people start saying we shouldn't be expressing our negative opinions on the game we play and should encourage the devs. The devs HAVE encouragement, they have partners and the player base, I'm not gonna sit here and pay money for a chapter that doesn't even work properly or at all.
Ontop of the Map not being up after promised, you can't even search for a game now. Recently i get timed out after this recent bugfix during match making and if that happens most cases you can't search again until you restart
Lastly after all this fuss we only got like what 300K BP and 1,000 Shards for compensation..it's bs if you ask me there should have been a little more, atleast a bloodhunt during this event to give it more spice since it's nothing special from last year.
Comments