Matchmaking is not working.
When I hit ready I am stuck sitting there forever.
Unready is greyed out and the matchmaking CANNOT be canceled. I also can't back out to the main menu to cancel it that way either. I need to turn the game offf entirely only for this same thing to happen.
#########....
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Thank you for your reports, the team has been informed and is aware of the issues, they are looking into it.
I just did three times now, I might just give it a break for a few hours then try again
I wonder how many of them are stuck in lobby searching and can´t get any games. Apparently quite a bunch :(
for some reason i cant get a game as a survivor but can as a killer after a 20 minute lobby wait
Both.
Same thing.
Now that I switched to killer. Problems again....10 minute wait so far nothing.
I'm waiting for 15 min in lobby with killer right now. Anyone else have a problem?
I get it match after 15 min.. Just a little pause I supose