Lobby Bug - Won't let me back out, stuck for 2+ min, had to ALT F4

Issue

Step 1 : Queue up in Survivor lobby (solo queue, but also happens in swf, likely also happens in killer lobby)

Step 2 : Wait until you see the Unready button turn gray but still says "looking for match"

Step 3 : Wait 2+ minutes, try hitting the back button in bottom left corner

Step 4 : Can't exit game, must ALT F4 to force quit.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

I don't think this info really matters as it's happened on other survivors with other loadouts, but here it is per the bug report template.

  • Character played: Leon
  • Perks played: Bite the Bullet, Self Care, Borrowed Time, We're Gonna Live Forever
  • Pre-lobby queue screen
  • Frequency of the issue: every few matches or so

DOCUMENTS TO ADD

unable to unready for 2+ minutes.png

LOGS

Taking too long to upload the log, not sure why it won't upload.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Same exact thing happening on Switch as well. Can’t unready and I suspect it’s not even really queuing us because I waited in the lobby for 20 minutes

  • Same here PS4 I've had it happen consecutively, restarted game went Ready did it again.

  • All of a sudden queue times have gotten insane for me. I've been queueing for 15 minutes now. Usually it's less than 5.

  • I've been running into this since yesterday evening but only on survivor side - killer side I haven't seen it at all yet. I did run into the timeoutCreated error on killer side, though, which required the similar alt+f4 exit. Not sure if that might be related.

    I did a fresh reinstall just to see if that did anything but no such luck.

    I've attached my log in case that provides any help.

    DeadByDaylight.log


  • I play on Xbox One and I've been having the same problem, not being able to unready.

  • I also just had this problem on PC, and I also had to Alt+F4 to get out of it.

    I was playing Zarina, using BT, Lithe, Detective's Hunch, and Spine Chill.

    Edit: When this happened, prior to readying up, I had changed my perks, but when I relaunched, I still had my old build equipped.