Wraiths bell
Platform: Xbox
Today in two separate games wraiths bell has been deafeningly loud when it’s across map, but when he’s right behind me I can hardly hear it. Never had this happen before today.
Tagged:
Pending
Platform: Xbox
Today in two separate games wraiths bell has been deafeningly loud when it’s across map, but when he’s right behind me I can hardly hear it. Never had this happen before today.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I personally feel there's some audio collision going on I've had him and a few other killers have 0 terror radius until they smack me or drag me off a gen that includes the wraiths bell not going off as well. I just deal with it cause i dont know all killer perks etc and maybe theyre running something that lets them mask it?
I mean pig and ghost face have stalkery stealth things to hide their radius right?