Leatherface got buffed!
Maybe this has already been discussed, but Leatherface can no longer be stunned while performing a chainsaw sweep. Even if you drop it right on him, the pallet will be broken.
Edit: a lot of people saying this maybe isn't the case. Could be my mistake, but I've never gotten pallet stun points AND had the pallet broken at the same time before today.
Comments
I did a few days ago, doubt it was added since then... likely mistimed it as it's a small window
He can be stunned but it rarely happens even with correct timing. Most of the time you get the stun point but he breaks the pallet anyway.
The window for stunning a Leatherface in his chainsaw sweep is really precise. I've done it recently this week so I don't think it has been removed.
Literally stunned a Cannibal twice while sweeping yesterday.
My mistake then, I've never gotten the stun score event and had the pallet broken at the same time before. Thought it was always one or the other in the past.