Well, I have found my new favourite room in DBD
As part of Operation: Aniversameme, i wanted to play Demo with Shreds only
i landed in RPD, as expected since it just got readded
You know the balconies in the middle room? go to the right side, you can get on top of the desks
AND THAT'S NOT EVEN THE BEST PART
You can then Shred off the desk to escape it
OOOOOR
You can shred onto the desk next to it, which will cause you to collide with the guardrail, yeet yourself about 5 feet in to the air and go sideways for some reason
I don't know why, i don't know how, but at some point Demo performed a ritual behind my back and has succeeded in channeling SpaceBilly from the grave
AND I LOVE IT
Comments
Video please ๐
Tell us more.
if i had a way of recording video on my PC i would, but seriously, TRY IT
First we had Space Billy, now we have Pogogorgon.
i have nothing else to say, other then DemoYeet is the new SpaceBilly