Pip Bug

Platform: Xbox series S

Description: I lost pips when pipping up instead

Reproduce? Just play

How Often: just now


I just played a game against Blight as survivor

i was rank 4 with one pip and i escaped and earned enough to gain 1 pip, but instead was rewarded with -2.

pip.PNG

I will continue playing and update to see if it happens again and post more info.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I just played a game as a rank 4, and I earned enough to safety pip and I was rewarded with -1 and I'm back down to rank 5.

    image.png


  • pip2.PNG pip 3.PNG


    Played the next match, escaped and the ranking system recognised my previous rank but did not update and again a -2 (no rank change this time) after earning a pip, but this time didnt actually update and had me froze on 4 pips rank 5...

  • pip4.PNG

    UPDATE. Looks like it working again, incorrect rank progress number but correct pip up and rank display.

  • Im restarting this thread because now im getting the pip bug, but in the opposite direction.

    Im playing as killer currently and i am not earning any pips as killer currently as is shown in the screen shot below.

    i was meant to get 2 pips for this game but i received none.

    pip5.PNG

    i suspect its been like this for 3 games currently but i only just noticed now , ill post the next games results here when im done.

  • https://clips.twitch.tv/StormyHungryFloofPanicBasket-hE1p5jk5-8We2z7W


    As you can see in the clip, i get awarded the 2 pips for this game and then when i shift the menus back and fourth it hasnt awarded me anything, also you can see again it says pips: 0

    As for platform and such everything is the same as the first post i made at the top.


    UPDATE: I restarted my game just to be sure, and everything is up to date. The game just didnt visually update it for me at the time.