5th year anniversary crowns not unlocking.
PS4 player here. I escaped with the crown twice as Dwight and it did not unlock in my character's inventory.
Tagged:
Pending
PS4 player here. I escaped with the crown twice as Dwight and it did not unlock in my character's inventory.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I completed the crown event with Claudette (hit pedastal and escaped with gold glow). Hopefully just a bug.
I escaped twice as well. Thought it was because the event started while I was playing but I tried restarting the game, getting the pop ups and free currency, escaped again but no dice.
i escaped twice and no crown for david too, even the scoreboard got bug after that, reset game doesn't work at all
Having the same problem on pc with Meg escaped twice and haven’t got anything it’s mad annoying.
Same problem here, on PC. I interacted with the pedestal and escaped with the glow on Nea, but didn't get the crown cosmetic.
Same here with Claudette on PC
I also never received a crown. I obtained it three times, the first time i had one and was hooked then the servers shut down and i was booted out of the game. The second time i escaped with the crown particle effect and didnt receive the cosmetic and the third time i just simply didnt complete the trial. Long story short, I have also not received the crown. I was playing jake park with diversion, iron will, deception, and lightweight
Me too.
SAME ISSUE WITH KILLERS ON PS4
Yeah pc player I died once and escaped and bot times got Crown Unlocked yet I don t have it my character I hope Behavior just gives us the crowns cause I am aready really mad!
I escaped as Dwight againts a Nemesis and didn't receive the Crown at all. I restarted my Game (PS4) but nothing.
I picked it up with Kate and escaped on PS5 and I can't find it in my customization.
My son also finished with David he is also on PS5 and he doesn't have it in customization either.