How
They've somehow kicked the game so hard that I'm lagging while trying to use the bloodweb! I didn't even think it was possible to mess up that bad.
They've somehow kicked the game so hard that I'm lagging while trying to use the bloodweb! I didn't even think it was possible to mess up that bad.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same.
i play this game for 4 yers and sweety be prepare for more ish to go down
Never underestimate this game and it's issues
Ya I think Skynet has been activated.
And when you manage to get past the Bloodweb, the ######### Save error kicks in.