#BringBackPreResidentEvilPatch
I am done with patch 5 let me play my game while you get the new patch bugs tested and fixed...idc about nemesis the new map and the new survivors if everybody else is suffering because of it.
I am done with patch 5 let me play my game while you get the new patch bugs tested and fixed...idc about nemesis the new map and the new survivors if everybody else is suffering because of it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Exactly it is horrible on console right now...I haven't been able to play clown huntress or blight since these patches but the emphasis is on fixing the tutorial glitch really? Let me play the killers I bought 🤬