Decisive Strike just didn't work.

PS4

Killer came right back to the hook, tunneled, pick me up instantly, I successfully hit the skill check, and the killer was not stunned, I did not get dropped, and I died.

It has only happened once so far.



Edit: apparently it's not a bug

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • You're able to ignore ds as killer if it's a late skillcheck and you have the hook prompt the moment you pick up

    This has happened to me before against a nurse when there wasn't a hook prompt or anything nearby so this perk is great

    You just need to crawl away from the hook when you're downed next time

  • @simpleorsomethingidk said:

    You're able to ignore ds as killer if it's a late skillcheck and you have the hook prompt the moment you pick up

    This has happened to me before against a nurse when there wasn't a hook prompt or anything nearby so this perk is great

    You just need to crawl away from the hook when you're downed next time

    I never knew that. Crazy. In all of my time being tunneled, I've never had this happen. RIP in pieces.